Re: Alpha build progress and suggestions for helping

On Sun, Sep 04, 2011 at 01:21:52PM +1200, Michael Cree wrote:
> (...)
> Many have failed because of a broken ghostscript install. Unfortunately
> the newest ghostscript failed to build but I plan to have a closer look
> at that in the next couple of days.  So ignore any packages with the
> error: "Can't find initialization file gs_init.ps."
> (...)

I don't know what the latest version is, but "9.02~dfsg-3" should build
fine with any sane tool chain.  The issue with "gs_init.ps" is a version
mismatch between the packages needing it, and the package providing it.
Get "ghostscript*", "gs-*", and "libgs9*" consistent as to version, and
the "gs_init.ps" issue goes away.

--Bob