Debian on Alpha

Hi Guys,

I'd like to add my offer of support to the issue of debian on alpha.

Should we get a wiki together to help keep the effort going? I'd be happy to get something together for us to focus the effort if it will help other than using the alpha mailing list.

I feel like I know that there are people out there, including some very talented folk, but we need to know that this is a goer and then, if it is, or if there is an alternative model that would equally work, and then form a team to get going...

Oh, and let's keep this personal. My best box is a DS10L, I'm in the UK, and I have a passion for DEC inspired computers...

Regards, Mark.