Re: current status of alpha in squeeze
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Joel Nimar <Joel.Nimar@pyramiddec.com>, Robert.Garron@access3000.net, Phil Carmody <email@example.com>, Michael Cree <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Robert Garron <Robert.Garron@ieeda.net>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Bill.Parke@access3000.net, Richard Holstein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: current status of alpha in squeeze
- From: Matt Turner <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 18:55:09 +0000
- Message-id: <AANLkTikw7JU15rWqHAQbB4fwBTpEQN8TYe=ThYDRin+S@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <8217377539407979612@unknownmsgid>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <201103281037.44164.Robert.Garron@access3000.net> <8217377539407979612@unknownmsgid>
On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 2:59 PM, Joel Nimar <Joel.Nimar@pyramiddec.com> wrote:
> Hi Robert:
> Glad to hear from you and thank you for your kind words. Pyramid can help
> you with firmware upgrades. We have microfiche and cd's that tell us the
> minimal acceptable revision level for maintenance and a firmware library we
> have kept over the years. We can also maintain and repair systems both here
> and abroard (I actually have a great technician in AU).
What kind of firmware/microcode are we talking about?
I kept reading these emails and then wondering if my brain was short circuiting.