Re: current state of sid (unstable)

On 05/08/10 07:41, Bob Tracy wrote:
On Wed, Aug 04, 2010 at 10:14:02PM +1200, Michael Cree wrote:
On 04/08/10 01:48, Bob Tracy wrote:
So...  What's the current state of unstable on Alpha?  I've been told
the following so far:

Thinking about that list further we should add:

8) Xorg only works on bwx capable Alphas.

And another to add to the list discovered while trying to send emails to the Debian bug tracker (how ironic):

9) Icedove regularly crashes while composing emails.

On a positive note I see that OpenOffice.org is now in the Alpha port! Nice. I've only tried swriter out on a couple of occasions and I am very pleased to report that it did successfully open and display the MS Word docx attachments that I had received.

Cheers
Michael.