Iceweasel (Lenny) segfault bug found!

Hello everyone!

Eureka!
I have found the bug!
At least, I can reproduce it with a simple page:

	<form>
		<input type="radio" name="radiobutton1">
	</form>

This is enough to crash Iceweasel on Alpha.

Expecially this crashes Iceweasel
<input type="radio" name="radiobutton1">

And this doesn't crash it
<input type="radio">

I have found the bug this way, so you can test again and reproduce.

1) google.com works. It doesn't have radio buttons.
2) google.it (or .de, or any other google localization) crashes, and
it has radio buttons (search in specific language, or any language)
3) strip down google.it webpage until it works, so I found that was
the radiobutton tag to crash it
4) test again: downloaded again google.it webpage, deleted "name=meta"
strings in the radiobutton tags, and it works.

Ok, I now I have found... but don't know how to fix.
I am going to append this report to Iceweasel bugreport already open.
Anyway, I would like to let you know that the bug was hunted and
found, and hope that soon it will be squashed!

Bye!
gl