Re: Iceweasel fully working again with xulrunner-1.9.0.4-1 upgrade

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 04:42:18PM +0100, Mike Hommey wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 09:39:49AM -0600, Bob Tracy <rct@gherkin.frus.com> wrote:
> > Same results here.  One of my "problem" web pages is associated with an
> > on-line banking site (Java and flash used somewhat gratuitously):
> > iceweasel dies on an illegal instruction fault.  The firefox-3.x
> > versions I've built from the mozilla.org source trees work fine, modulo
> > the build difficulties due to previously reported compiler optimization
> > and ld "relax" issues.
>
> Can you try to follow the instructions in /usr/share/bug/iceweasel/presubj ?

Sounds like "fun", but reasonable and straightforward enough.  It may be
several days before I can get to it, but I'll get it done.

Bob Tracy          |  "I was a beta tester for dirt.  They never did
rct@frus.com       |   get all the bugs out." - Steve McGrew on /.