Re: etch --> lenny upgrade report on Alpha platform

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 01:34:32AM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> The log is rotated periodically - how about /var/log/apt/term.log.1.gz?

No old logs in /var/log/apt: looks like we're SOL this time around :-(.

> > (radvd problem reported back in Dec. 2007)
>
> I've prodded the maintainer about this now, perhaps radvd can still be fixed
> in time for lenny.

I'd love to see Jay Estabrook's fixes for hal and dbus make it into
lenny as well.  Can't vouch for the ghostscript and qt fixes only because
I haven't encountered the problems they address.  Jay -- are there
corresponding bug IDs for the affected packages?

Bob Tracy          |  "I was a beta tester for dirt.  They never did
rct@frus.com       |   get all the bugs out." - Steve McGrew on /.