Re: miata linux kernel
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: miata linux kernel
- From: Gianluca Bonetti <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 15:04:58 +0100
- Message-id: <1195394698l.20387l.0l@server>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com> (from firstname.lastname@example.org on Sun Nov 18 14:35:24 2007)
- References: <email@example.com>
On 18/11/2007 14:35:24, Emmanuel PERRIN wrote:
I have a PWS 500a on which NT works "perfectly". I try to use linux
on it (instead of windows). I succed in installing milo (v1.5) but
none of the kernels I have found boot up. Is it a wrong milo version ?
Thanks by advance/
Please use SRM and aboot, not ARC and MILO.
Miata PWS works fine with Debian 4.0.