Re: miata linux kernel

I cannot recall if a PWS 500a has both SRM and AlphaBIOS at the same time.

While I understand everyone's "use SRM" mentality - that's not an option for people that may still wish to boot NT occasionally.

I haven't used MILO in a while - the MILOs that came with Gentoo I believe were the last I had used.

How far in the kernel boot does MILO and your kernel get? I cannot recall if there are special kernel config options for SRM vs. MILO.

Do you get any messages output after MILO loads the kernel? (Is MILO starting and are you getting to the MILO prompt?)

...tom