Re: gnumeric issue since libc6.1 upgrade

Tyson Whitehead wrote:
> This comment might not be that relevant depending on what you are running, but
> what if you load the kernel math fixups (modprobe math-emu)?

Thanks for the steer.  I note that I *don't* have CONFIG_MATHEMU enabled, but
from the description, it sounds like it's pretty much required.  Is this
something new?  Until today, I didn't know that config option existed, so
it either didn't exist or wasn't needed because I've been using gnumeric with
no problems up through 2.6.22.  I upgraded libc6.1 because I needed to update
my build tools to work the "aboot" issue, and that's when I noticed gnumeric
broke...

Bob Tracy               |  "They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist- "
rct@frus.com            |   - Last words of Union General John Sedgwick,