RE: libc zombie problem

It should be fixed because Aurelien included my patch:

http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/glibc/glibc_2.3.6.ds1-13et
ch2/changelog

I haven't tested it because my machine runs testing. But at the time
creating this patch it worked :) and the generated deb file was ok.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen