__divq et.al

Greetings!  Is there any way I can instruct gcc not to put these
hidden library calls into the .o output?  GCL needs a permanent
address for them, which is problematic as they are in a shared lib,
yet I cannot redirect the call through a pointer at the C level (there
is no call at the C level), nor is it clear how to provide a
stationary wrapper/trampoline, as the (C) call semantics are opaque
(to me).

Advice most appreciated.

Take care,