Re: Debian Etch ....

Got the 2.3.999.2-11 locales package built and installed.  After doing
a bit of battle with localedef and friends (to actually install a few
locales), everything seems to be working fine.

Unrelated to the above, I note with some sadness the passing of the
stylish "busy" cursor I used to have with Sarge (the animated Mac-like
dots in a circle): that seems to have been replaced in Etch with the
utterly boring wristwatch icon (no animation).  Where does that get set,
or more to the point, how do I change it?  Can't seem to find what I'm
looking for in any of the various gnome/kde control panels, or any of
the other preference-related items in my menus.  Thanks in advance.

Bob Tracy                   WTO + WIPO = DMCA? http://www.anti-dmca.org
rct@frus.com