Re: unstable buildds for alpha stuck?

On 21 Jan 2007, at 1:01 pm, Steve Langasek wrote:

That sounds like a dream box for a buildd. Seeing how we're dead in the water right now as far as alpha package builds are concerned, do you have a sense of how quickly it might be possible to get this one on-line, so we can judge whether we should try to dedicate resources to this in the near term?

I will speak to my colleagues at work and see how quickly we can get it relocated to a DMZ rack. In *theory* it's not a lot of work, it's just a case of persuading people to actually help me *do* it (it's a three person job moving one of those machines).

Tim