Re: Yes The Xorg works now

On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 11:23:28PM +0200, Joni Bäcklund wrote:

> No I boot the system from SRM console... so the card works as the card I
> used to have Matrox G200 AGP with this computer. But then about one year
> ago it started to jam my machine after some xfree 6.9.0 upgrades and I
> tested this card and it works.

OK, so either the card is kinder to the SRM console BIOS emulator than
others I've tried, OR you have a better console than I... :-\

Could you do ">>> sho config" and send me the output, or at least the
versions of the various firmware components that show up in the output.

Thanks, I appreciate your trouble, I've been forced to use PCI VGA cards
and the number of slots IS limited (3)... ;-}

 --Jay++

Jay A Estabrook                            HPTC - XC I & B
Hewlett-Packard Company - ZKO1-3/D-B.8     (603) 884-0301
110 Spit Brook Road, Nashua NH 03062       Jay.Estabrook@hp.com