Re: XP1000 sudden halt

does [ means "the escape key on the top left of the keyboard " ?

on a DS10 I activate the RMC, whether the machine is on or off ( but with power supply plugged ) with Escape key Escape Key rmc You need a serial console to do so. It does nopt work IMHO from the SRM prompt.
Manu

Marc Schlensog a écrit :
On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 16:39:03 +0200