B*guilt with the most d*qurable and c*lomfortable m*daterial p*fossible

Your desires and true beliefs have a way of playing blind man's bluff. You must corner the inner facts...

http://from.silly-loer.com/
A*dbsolute f*xinest in s*mimulated i*gntercourse known to m*qan

All philosophy lies in two words, sustain and abstain.When a subject becomes totally obsolete we make it a required course.
If someone takes your time, it is the only debt that can't be repaid.It is not I who become addicted, it is my body.This is the curse of an evil deed, that it incites and must bring forth more evil.