RE: "Failed to Fork Child Process"

I am running testing with the libc6.1 and locales pacakge from the
experimental distribution without any problems since 2 month. Just download
the .deb files for alpha from the package site:

http://packages.debian.org/experimental/libs/libc6.1
http://packages.debian.org/experimental/libs/locales

It does not matter that the version differs, but locales must be also
upgraded, because the testing version is too old! Without it you will not
get correct error messages in your language and you will get a lot of
errors.

If you need packages like libc6.1-dev and other libs just download them in
the same way.

An installation with apt is not possible because the experimental
distribution is not self-contained.

After downloading install them with dpkg -i *.deb
-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de