Re: RES: State of XOrg in testing/unstable

On 13/09/06 21:48:13, Steve Langasek wrote:
However, xorg 7.1 is targetted for inclusion in etch.

It would be nice if people would build themselves a copy of the 7.1
server and their driver from experimental and test on alpha, to check whether it fixes whatever problems they're personally experiencing.

I'd love to, is there a guide or cheat sheet somewhere to tell me how to go about it. I'm not yet a Debian wizard.

Simon