Debian on 2000 and/or 2100?

Has anyone managed to install Debian onto a alphaserver 2000 and/or a
alphaserver 2100?

I have been given two non-working/incomplete machines and are
considering what I will do with them. I don't like being trapped into
proprietary Hw & SW, hence the question.

TIA

--
   Terry Collins {:-)}}}
   email: terryc at woa.com.au  www: http://www.woa.com.au

 "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
  security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin