9 people wanted for fast growing company

We are looking for goal oriented people who seriously want to make change to their future.
Want to have extra income so that you could get out of debt?
No special skills required! No fees to start! We will train you.
Many years in business means more work security and peace of mind.
Flexible Work Hours. Work whenever and wherever you want.
You can start part time until you're ready to go full-time or start full time right away.
Be your own boss and make money working a couple of hours per day.
Finally, now you can be in control of your own income level and have more free time!
Our compensation package has never been matched. Get extra income you need!
You can try it on for size without jeopardizing your current position!
We will need 10 - 15 hours per week commitment. No fee to join our company!
We will train and mentor you one- on-one if you are serious and remain teachable.

Submit your contact information to get more details about this exciting opportunity.
To carry on with the application or to get more information, please fill out request form at:

http://www.globaltransfer.org/vacancies.html