Debian - Linux 3.0 r4 woody installation on an Alpha

   Hello,
   I wanted to make a reboot of one of Alpha debian
   machine. The system was working before reboot. But I wants to move the
   machine to another location. So I wrote reboot and the system
   went down. When I want to reboot the machine Iam getting message
   initrd.img not found.

   Boot command:
   aboot>boot 1/vmlinuz ro root=/dev/sda1 initrd=/initrd.img

   When I write dir command with aboot prompt. I see a directory
   initrd with no contents. I have the boot cd1 of woody of my installation.
   How can I create this file?

   Please help.

    Regards,
    Kumar
Padiyath Sreekumar       |   Tel: +41.56.310.3643
Paul Scherrer Institut   |   email: kumar.padiyath@psi.ch
AIT                      |   Office: WHGA/U132
WHGA/U132                |   Fax: +41.56.310.3649
CH-5232 Villigen PSI     |
Switzerland              |