USB on an XP1000 with kernel 2.6.11

Hi,

Does anyone know of a magic incantation to get the USB controller on an XP1000 with kernel 2.6.11 working. The SRM console using show config tells me that USB is enabled and has been assigned an IRQ. By the time Linux has booted however the IRQ is lost and ohci_hcd complains and stubbornly refuses to work. lspci shows the device.

I was hoping I could pass an argument with the module forcing the IRQ but I can´t find any documentation on that.

Ideas anyone?

thanks

Simon.