Re: gettting an awe64 to work in debian alpha

PnP is working, and persistent buffers do matter...every howto ive seen on kernel compiling states you must use persistent buffers with an AWE64 card to get it to work. PNP detects the card and initilizes it fine. Its just loading the driver fails.

Is persistent buffers compiled into the default modules?

Ted