2.6.11?

Hi!

I have two alpha machines (an XP1000 and an ES40) under my control running Debian (Sarge).

So far they are running without flaws with kernel-image-2.4.27-2 but I wanted to try out the 2.6.x kernel. I've already tested the XP1000 with kernel-image-2.6.8-2 but there were some (somewhat minor) hiccups that made want to wait until some new 2.6 kernel-image comes out.

So, I just wanted to know if there is going to be a 2.6.11 kernel image or something like that, and if so, if it will be soon or not. Not that it's important, just want to know. :)

If someone could give me some info about this, I'd appreciate it.

Carlos Rodrigues