Re: Aieee Seti

Steve Langasek wrote:

Well, you ought to upgrade to 2.4.27-2 anyway, since it includes a number of
security fixes over 2.4.27-1; and if the problem still occurs with 2.4.27-2,
a bug report would certainly be in order.

Sorry it sounds stupid, I am talking about "outdated" packages. There is just a pitfall with it: It's the only kernel I can boot. All Versions before 2.4.27 fail because of Software Raid issues (discussed here) and none of the 2.6 do boot yet. If I mess up with the only running kernel it gets difficult...

So I do not file a bug and try again with the next 2.6er from Norbert.

Regards, Adrian.