Re: ES40 fails to boot daily build net-install

* Michael Galloway wrote:
> was wanting to play with current builds on one of me ES40 boxes and
> find it fails to boot. was using the netinstall image from:
>
> http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/daily/alpha/current/
>
> and booting from SRM console with boot dqa0 -flags 0 boot process
> hangs at the starting kernel line.

Sorry, that was my fault.

In a moment of insanity I changed the kernel configurations so ext2fs
support was built as module. Fatal, because d-i uses ext2fs initrds.

I'll upload new kernel-image-2.4.27-alpha and linux-kernel-di-alpha
packages soon.

Norbert