Re: Please test new kernel-image-2.6.10-alpha packages

On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 02:17:58PM +0000, Tim Cutts wrote:
> On 26-Jan-05, Carcharoth wrote:
> > At last a 2.6.10 kernel works fine on my Machines (Miata 500au and
> > Digital Server 3000). No more red screens on startup.
> > The qla1280 driver works now flawlessly, too.
>
> Boots flawlessly on my LX164, but the PS/2 mouse doesn't work for some
> reason, but does with my home-built 2.6.6 kernel.  I'll diagnose when I
> have the time... probably just a simple configuration error.

Similar results here on a pws433 (Miata) machine. Boots and runs fine
but no ps/2 mouse. It seems to get detected at startup (according to dmesg)
but it doesn't move. cat /proc/psaux or /proc/input/mice produces nothing
either.

Also, CD-burning doesn't work with this SCSI driver (it didn't work with
the old qlogicisp driver either, that just crashed), it did with the
feral driver under 2.4. I can post the SCSI errors if anyone's interested.

--

patrick