Re: Please test new kernel-image-2.6.10-alpha packages

On 26-Jan-05, Carcharoth wrote:
> At last a 2.6.10 kernel works fine on my Machines (Miata 500au and
> Digital Server 3000). No more red screens on startup.
> The qla1280 driver works now flawlessly, too.

Boots flawlessly on my LX164, but the PS/2 mouse doesn't work for some
reason, but does with my home-built 2.6.6 kernel.  I'll diagnose when I
have the time... probably just a simple configuration error.

Tim

--
Dr Tim Cutts
Informatics Systems Group