Re: Built 2.6.8 kernel without ext3 bug and working qlogic driver

* Uwe Schindler wrote:
[...]
> After building the kernel and restarting I had no problems and no
> warnings with error handling.

Hmm, interesting... I already prepared kernel-images with that patch
from Christoph Hellwig, but I got replies that it also doesn't work.

I already gave the qla1280 driver from 2.6.10 a try, but it seemed
broken too, at least on one of my machines.

I'll take a closer look at your patch next weekend.

Norbert