Re: PC164 and woody r2 problem

Hello Franco:

I got very similar problems with an alpha sx164. The solution? Put SRM
to work. I had to do that in two identical alphas. Doesn't matter the
operational system, I just couldn't boot from cd. Then, tired of
trying, I moved to boot debian sarge using SRM. Finnaly worked. So...
but if you find a way, please tell me!

Ivan