Re: RE: New User Question

Hello,

Thank you all for the quick replies.  They are a great help in learning more about the Alphas.

The CPU appears to be running at 500 and the socket says 499.
The graphics card is a Diamond Stealth 2000 3D.
256 megs of ram is on the motherboard.

NTSI ser/model number appears to be 970542

The front of the case says ASPEN/Timberline Summit, but the motherboard itself looks more like an ASPEN Durango from what I've seen on the net.

I called both ASPEN and NTSI, but they were of little or no help.  Although, NTSI tech support did say the box would run unix/linux ect.

Is there a method to determine exactly what a alpha motherboard is?

Thanks
james