Re: OSF boot failure

> This is a mailing list for discussion of the Debian GNU/Linux operating
> system on Alpha-based systems.  Since Linux does not run on the DEC 3000,
> you may get better advice if you ask in an Alpha hardware forum or a
> Digital Unix forum.

Well, it does run, but it's not really useful at the moment due to lack
of drivers (I only have the serial console driver working at the
moment). Unfortunately I corrupted 1 of the flashes of my 3000/300. The
machine still boots into SRM but refuses to load it's kernel from
network or disk. The test ferom command indicates a checksum failure. If
anybody knows how to recover from this situation, I would love to hear
about it.

Thanks,

Peter (p2).