RE: samba broken for Debian/Woody backport for the alpha

Unfortunately, with issues of security, software QA, and a machine that
will go away in the not-too-distant future, it is not worth the effort
to upgrade entirely.  I need current versions of samba due to the large
number of Windows machines in our organization that interface with this
server; the features/security of the newer version are preferred.