Debian on a Alphaserver 1200

Hello!

I'm totally new on Alpha, but I got this Alphaserver 1200 (one CPU version) and I'm trying to install Debian on it. But after the reboot when I give the command "boot dka500 -flags 0" it returns with the following error-message: * dka500.5.0.1.1 has no media present or is disabled via the RUN/STOP switch (this message 4 times)
* failed to open dka500.5.0.1.1

Could anybody help me any further with this? Help would be greatly appreciated because when I don't get this thing running soon under Linux I have to return it to the NT group who will install NT4 on it (and hardly anyone would want that, right??? :).

Thanks in advance,
Angelo Machils
Academic Hospital Maastricht