Re: newest debian-installer on XP1000

OK I try with one meg free. I actually have 2 xp1000s, one I'll use for a more stable machine with beta4, the other I can test the dailies and see what's up.

So far Sarge looks nice. It's been a few years since I played with Debian, mostly it was on my Ipaq. I am thinking of using this alpha with Sarge and migrating over from an athalon RHEL 3.1 server. I'm getting sick of RH.

-andy