Re: Can't compile from kernel-source-2.4.19

Hello,
On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 04:49:43PM +0000, J. Dub wrote:
> BTW, I know that one should use 'make boot' instead of 'make bzImage' on
> alpha. Anyway, is it possible to make somehow compressed kernel? Generic
> ones are small and compressed.

I always (on all my machines, alpha, ppc, i386) use make-kpkg. Then
everything is done automatically, and I don't have to worry about the
details, especially if you start adding external modules etc.

Greetings

          Helge

--
Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.               Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de