From: Craig Small [mailto:csmall@enc.com.au]
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 3:27 PM
To: Jiann-Ming Su
Cc: debian-alpha@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: SRM help?

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 01:54:50PM -0400, Jiann-Ming Su wrote:
> The last time I messed around with my SRM console, I did something to
> force it to automatically boot the first option in my /etc/aboot.conf.
> How do I reset this and put in a delay before booting the default?
> I don't even remember how to stop the SRM from booting.  Thanks for
> any helps and reminders.
I don't know if there is a delay or much of one in either SRM or aboot.
I just go nuts with the ^C key in SRM (you have to press and release
both the ctrl and C keys for it to work for me) until you get the >>>
prompt.

Then type something like boot dqa0 -fl i
The -fl i means send the next thing the flag i and i is for interactive.

I've had lots of experience doing this as I have "fun" with the broken
kernels.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/   MIEE         Debian developer