Alpha Hardware For Sale.. (slightly OT)

Hi all,

I'm in the process of liquidating some of my much beloved Alpha
hardware. It's served me well, but right now it's just collecting dust
as I have either nicer Alpha machines in their places or no use for
them anymore. I thought I'd offer it to you all before I tried to ebay
it.

Presently I have the following up for grabs..

AlphaServer 1000A 5/500 128M memory 9gb narrow boot drive (Seagate
ST39173N), two DS-RZ1CB-VW (4.3GB) storageworks drives, generic video
and DE500 nic included.

Alpha SX164 Motherboard w/ 21164pc/533MHz

Alpha AXPpci33 Motherboard/Power Supply with 133MHz 21066 processor

Email me for pricing information if you're interested.

--
Ryan Schaefer
rysch@chaank.com