Re: Linux on a DEC Alpha 2100 with Mylex DAC960 raid card...

Hi,
Just to say that the machine is runing till yesterday and everything
seems to be ok...

I'll probabely have other troubles, but I could install the system on
the raid config...

I'll be doing some tests now, so if you have something special you would
like to see compiled, running or what on an alpha 2100 4 x 275 with a
Mylex DAC960 raid config drop me mail and I'll try to do it.

Thanks to all of you for your precious help.

Pierre.

Le lun 18/08/2003 à 21:08, George France a écrit :
> On Tuesday 19 August 2003 10:53 am, Bourdin Pierre wrote:
> > If you have an idea why the first card was not working ???
> > Both are supposed to be similar ?
> > DAC960PD-3 with the same firmware 2.73... ??
>
> It could just be a bad card.  They sometime go bad.
>
> When Jay gets back from vacation, I will see if he has a DAC960PD-3, that I
> can try in a 2100, as I do not have that rev. of the DAC960.
>
> Best Regards,
>

> --George.
>

> --

Pierre BOURDIN