Re: Firmware for AlphaPC64 aka EB64 aka Alpha PCI 64-275

Hello,

I did a quick search for the PC64 fireware.  I found some bits dated Feb 18,
2000.  These are the most recent bits that I could find.  I put a copy of
these bits on:

ftp://alpha.crl.dec.com/pub/digital/Alpha/firmware/archive/pc64/

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

--George