Re: boot problems on alpha

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, Joerg Hoh wrote:

> Hmpf, you're right, it is dka400; but how can I read from this
[...]
> dka400.4.0.2000.0          DKA400                        RRD46  0557
[...]
> that RRD46 means that this is a CD-ROM drive? Is there a list available on
> the net which explains this? I never found any.

I don't know, but the RR units seems to be pretty common on the Alphas; I
have one in my machine as well. I searched the web once to get
specifications on it, and all I found was a "these units are baaaad"-site.
But, well, except for being slow it works for me.

/Joakim
--
 http://www.efd.lth.se/~d97jro/