SCSI cards and SRM (Re: questions)

Dear Rich

Quoting Rich Payne <rdp@talisman.mv.com>:

> > Is "show dev" not working?
>
> Chances are it's the SCSI controller not the disks. SRM will only see
> certain controllers. Other it will ignore (and therefor the disks
> won't
> show up).
Is there a site where those "certain" controllers are listed? I have tried
a few controllers in my 7305 and none of them were working properly... Is
it right to say: If the card doesn't work under SRM, it doesn't work under
the OS?
Actually I'm searching an U160 SCSI-Raid card that works with my machine. I
have tried a DPT-i2o without success. Does anyone have a sugestion?

Thank you!

Regards, Adrian.