Re: [Fwd: shelves configuration on 2100 + DAC960 ?]

Ok now thanks to Jay I have configured my raid disks...
But know when I start the Debian install process from official cdrom
alpha 2.2 I have no disk to install on ?
When I look in dmesg, the DAC960 is present but it doesn't list the
drives as NCR does.
Is there anything special to do to see the raid0 disks I have ?
srm console show device list the devices correctly...

I'am downloading a more updated iso to try...
Thanks, Pierre.

PS:
I'am just writting here what I had to do to configure correctly my
DAC960 and my 2 shelves (just in case it could help anyone...)

My shelves where in dual-mode, and I wanted to have them in single-mode:
Do do that it was just enough to swap the terminator and the jumper from
top to bottom...
Then I just had to go thru the config tool and build a new config.

< a short schema >
> the back of the shelf is like that:
>
>       |  ===  | scsi short
>       | +++++ | scsi long (female)
>       | xxxxx | terminator
>       |  ===  |
>       | +++++ |
>       |       |
>       .
>       .
>       .
>       | xxxxx | terminator
>       |::     |    this is the jumpers
>       |-------|

They look the same, but it is written on it which is the terminator and
the jumper...
</ a short schema >

Bye.
--