Need help with Radeon 7500

Hi,

I have just got hold of a Radeon 7500 pci card, and I am trying to make it work in my PWS 500au. But whatever I try I fail with various messages at the end of the log when starting X.

I have upgraded xserver-xfree86 to unstable, but I cannot get it to work. I get different messages ranging from no screens (solved with option "CrtScreen" to complete console mess-up when trying to use the framebuffer option.

This is a card with both a standard VGA output and a DVI as well as a TV video output.

The closest I have got it to work complains that no AGP port is available (true this machine does not have one).

Has anyone got a Radeon 7500 card to work. If so could I have his/her version of the XF86Config-4 file?

Thanks,

	Andrew