Re: SRM booting issue was: Re: xp1000 problems with upgrade to 2.4.18-generic

Well, it might be that there was a syntax error somewhere. Try

help set | more

at the SRM prompt.

set auto_action to BOOT or boot, whatever.

then type

boot dka0 -fl 0

like Richard Fillion suggested. This will also set boot_dev,
boot_osflags & Co.