Re: Relocation errors with g++-3.2

On Saturday 05 April 2003 06:54 pm, Falk Hueffner wrote:
> As a workaround, try to find out which switch statement causes it and
> don't inline the function (a function complex enough to contain a
> switch statement probably shouldn't be inline, anyway).

Interesting. However, in xstow's case it looks like the inlines are coming
from a C++ template. I have tried different combinations of gcc flags that
affect inlining (-fno-inline, -finline-limit=, -fno-default-inline,
-fno-implicit-inline-templates, ...) but still no luck. Is that the only
workaround?

--
Mats Rynge

   ,''`.        Got Woody?