Re: ccc

Falk Hueffner wrote:

Adam C Powell IV <hazelsct@mit.edu> writes:
Hmm, just compiled with std::cout and std::endl, and got even more
undefined symbols...

Can you tell me the steps you went through to get this installed?  I
know you didn't (merely) use the .deb, because that would have put
paths to 2.95.4 in your comp.config.
Hm, I don't really remember, I guess I used alien and then kicked it
till it worked :) Maybe your binutils is too old? I have
2.13.90.0.18-1.2.

Nope, same binutils. I'm afraid my interest in C++ is not sufficient to keep kicking just now. So the three bugs against the cxx .deb will likely remain open for at least a couple of months unless someone else looks into it (but I'll be sure to get this done before sarge freezes). :-(

Thanks for the info, it's encouraging to know it works for someone!

Zeen,
--

-Adam P.

Welcome to the best software in the world today cafe! <http://lyre.mit.edu/%7Epowell/The_Best_Stuff_In_The_World_Today_Cafe.ogg>