Silencing of the 500au

Hello,

I do like my little PWS 500au I acquired, but it does make quite a lot of
noise. (In particular considering a home environment). Does anyone have
any tips or pointers on how to make the box a little less loud.

Looking inside I gather that the the main and only noise source comes
from the power-supply. Everything else is passively cooled.

Does anyone have experience in replacing the fan/power-supply for a
somewhat less noisy one on this type of machine?

	Thanks,

		Andrew