need up2000 boot floppy

could someone make me a floppy image with the following, and put it up on an
ftp or web site? aboot, => 2.4.19 with srm, reiserfs, aic7xxx, raid0 (md)
support, and the matrox millenium II fb driver. i don't need an initramfs or
anything, just aboot and the kernel. i would greatly appreciate it.

unfortunetly, now my miata isn't working. my luck lately has been terrible. i
put my old video card back in, the keyboad leds flash and the leds on the
board flicker, but no video, no srm. i used the card in it for years. i also
tried an old ati rage card i had. both cards are good (work in my x86 box and
my up2000).

i just need to get a kernel with that stuff, to boot my up2000 and build a
kernel w/ the correct options. can anyone help me out?

if it doesn't fit, md and fb can be left out (i have an altroot reiserfs
partition i can use).

--
Tom Vier <tvier@hunterlab.com>
Buyer